Are you an intrepid spirit with a distaste for cubicles? A voracious learner with exceptional drive? A self-starter looking to immerse yourself in all aspects of marketing?
If so, you’ve landed on the right page.
At Cardwell Beach, we stand by the philosophy that a borderless work environment fuels our success as a digital creative agency. That’s why we’ve designed a paid training and mentorship program specifically preparing our marketing interns to excel at remote work. You’ll collaborate on diverse client-facing projects while experiencing an unparalleled level of freedom and flexibility. We take remote a step further for our most exceptional candidates, sending our top interns far-afield to experience international marketing first-hand.
– A part-time 1- to 2-semester marketing internship receiving college credit, with compensation based on experience
– Receive extensive training and support from senior CB leadership
– Learn about multiple aspects of marketing: tech, creative, research and accounts
– Work directly on major assignments for a variety of clients
After working with us for 6 to 12 months, you will be eligible to apply for CB INTERNational:
– A paid two-month summer internship overseas, with the destination open to the best fit for you academically and professionally
– Work closely with the CB team while living and traveling abroad
– Gain cross-cultural experience and a global perspective
– Current enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student
– An extraordinary level of self-motivation and discipline
– A strong interest in any area of marketing
– Please submit your most recent transcript, 1 academic and 1 personal reference, and a 1 page essay telling us where you’re drawn to explore and why.
– Please email all submissions to email@example.com